Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
Boss is a company that makes guitar-related products. Among their products are distortion pedals. Boss released the ML-2 distortion pedal, which has received mostly positive reviews. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at the Boss ML-2 pedal and tell you what users think about it. We’ll also provide a detailed review of the pedal, including its features and specifications. Where to buy the Boss ML-2 distortion pedal? And finally, we’ll answer some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the ML-2 pedal. So don’t wait – check out our blog post now!
If you’re looking for a distortion pedal that will take your music to the next level, then look no further than the Boss ML-2 Metal Core. With its extreme levels of gain and distortion, this pedal will help you create heavy, low-end tones that are perfect for aggressive music styles like Nu Metal, Grindcore and Djent.
The ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by BOSS. It easily delivers massive distortion and gain with heavy lows for playing Nu Metal, GrindCore, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound. The ML-2’s ferocious and biting tone will complement and cut through any blast beats your rhythm section can create.
Benefits of ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
- It sounds thicker, beefier and richer than Emma Electronic handmade in Denmark Reeza.
- Don’t be too cool for the fact that they wrote “metal” or “core” on it, it sounds excellent and can dial in a range of modern tones.
- Great tones.
- Sounds heavy as shit and has little noise when the guitar isn’t playing.
- Perfect for any rock / metal guitarist looking to get a bit of crunch.
- A great “bang for your buck” pedal or should I say “some great metal for your money” pedal.
- Good Low and midrange distortion.
- The two-band EQ is very useable (I.E. you don’t dime everything) and has gain and volume for days.
- Really comes alive with a dialed in delay pedal. It will push a 5w tube amp into sounding like a half stack.
- This pedal is on par with just about any other “metal” pedal that focuses on compressing the mids or high mids to give you that metal sound.
Specs Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
|Nominal Input Level||-20 dBu|
|Input Impedance||1 M ohm|
|Nominal Output Level||-20 dBu|
|Output Impedance||1 k ohm|
|Recommended Load Impedance||10 k ohms or greater|
|Controls||Pedal switch LEVEL knob LOW knob HIGH knob DIST knob|
|Indicator||CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)|
|Connectors||INPUT jack OUTPUT jack AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V)|
|Power Supply||Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)|
|Current Draw||60 mA|
|Expected battery life under continuous use||Alkaline: Approx. 5.5 hours *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.|
|Accessories||Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information") Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)|
|Options (sold separately)||AC adaptor: PSA series|
|Width||73 mm 2-7/8 inches|
|Depth||129 mm 5-1/8 inches|
|Height||59 mm 2-3/8 inches|
|Weight (including battery)||420 g 15 oz|
Boss ML-2 metal core distortion pedal is a great distortion pedal that is perfect for metal and hard rock players. If you’re looking for a distortion pedal that will give you the sound you’re looking for, the Boss ML-2 metal core distortion pedal is the perfect option!